How To Use
3 steps to perfectly smooth, clean skin
1. Warm your skin with hot water under the shower for a couple of minutes to open the pores. Prepare your Argan Life Kessa Glove by rinsing in hot water.
2. Apply Argan Life Beldi Soap all over your body, with the exception of your face. Use circular motions to massage the soap onto your skin and allow it to sit for approximately 5-10 minutes. The soap will soften the surface of the skin, deep cleaning the pores and separating the layer of dead skin cells.
3. Thoroughly rinse with warm water. Begin to gently exfoliate your legs with the Kessa Glove using firm downward strokes. Then apply the same method to your arms and hands. Finally, gently scrub your tummy, chest and back. It may be difficult to always use a downward motion in these areas, so a gentle circular motion maybe required. Finally rinse your body.
What you will notice
1. First you will notice that your dead skin comes away easily
2. Second, you will notice that your skin will be flushed, due to the action of the glove and the increased circulation. This will settle down after a few minutes.
3. Finally, you will notice that your skin is remarkably clean, smooth and fresh. The best exfoliation you have experienced.
What is Beldi Soap
1. Argan Life’s Beldi Soap is a soft soap that is made by combining potash with Olive Oil, Argan Oil and Eucalyptus. Beldi Soap is very environmentally friendly and does not contain micro-beads that wash into our waterways causing damage to sealife.
2. Beldi Soap is a traditional beauty aid that has been used in Morocco and Turkey for centuries as part of the regular bathing ritual known as Hammam. It is an essential part of the Hammam process and has long been believed to contribute to healthy skin and circulation.
3. In Moroccan and Turkish Spas, the Beldi Soap Exfoliation is followed by a Rhassoul Clay mask over the whole body to detoxify the skin and finally a massage with pure Argan Oil.